CAREER COACHING ~ IS IT FOR ME?
||Like a new career direction, but don't know where to start?
||Want to progress at work and need help?
||Thinking of starting your own business?
Career coaching and guidance may be for you, if you:
- Are unhappy in your current career - want more?
- Want to reassess your career direction - is it right?
- Want to improve in your current career - get ahead
- Want to remain employable - keep that job
- Need the best job search strategies available - get that job
- Need online career coaching services - wherever you are
- Want a more satisfying career - love your job
- Need career self-promotion strategies - get noticed
- Are a budding entrepreneur - start your own business
- Yearn for work life balance - get a life!
Talents ~ everyone has them, many hide or deny them, some just don't get to discover them, but they are there. It often takes a talented career coach to bring them out so that you can use and delight in them.
I help people who aren't happy in their work to discover their personal strengths and interests and match them to the market place so that they end up with a job that they truly love.
EXECUTIVE COACHING ~ IS IT FOR ME?
|| Need a leadership development program?
||Want someone to be your mentor/coach?
||Like to get ahead in your career?
Executive coaching could be for you if you would you like to:
- Deal with change and uncertainty - Take charge
- Be an even more effective leader - Inspire others
- Delegate more effectively - Free up your time
- Enhance your time management skills - Get organised
- Handle poor performance better - Motivate others
- Be able to coach others - Get the best out of your team
- Align your team and improve their performance - Achieve more
- Understand & work with different personal styles - Relate well with others
- Communicate more assertively - Be heard
- Develop strategies to gain the skills and confidence needed to address roadblocks, interpersonal issues, or motivation to achieve job satisfaction - Power ahead!
I show leaders and managers who are being pressured to squeeze more results out of their team how to improve their own and their team's productivity and satisfaction.